Bud Light BlockParty 2018
Time & Location
About the Event
Included with a VIP ticket:
VIP only entrance
VIP only area near stage (not full frontage)
VIP only bar
VIP only washrooms
HARRIS PARK (530 Ridout Street North)
WRISTBANDS RULES & REGULATIONS:
Please be reminded to bring your ticket when you pick up your wristband. All tickets/wristbands are valid for ONE PERSON.
*Wristbands will be made available for pick up on the following dates...
Wristband pick up at London Music Hall box office
*Wednesday September 5th (11am-5pm)
*Thursday September 6th (11am-5pm)
*Friday September 7th (11am-5pm)
*Monday September 10th (11am-5pm)
*Tuesday September 11th (11am-5pm)
*Wednesday September 12th (11am-5pm)
*Thursday September 13th (11am-5pm)
*Friday September 14th (11am-2pm)
Wristband pick up at Block Party Gates
*Friday September 15th (4pm-11pm)
*Saturday September 16th (4pm-11pm)
You must have the I.D of the ticket purchaser when you pick up your wristband.
Your wristband is non-transferable.
The wristband is void if removed, not properly attached to your wrist or tampered with in any way.
SECURITY & ENTRY:
Everyone attending BlockParty will be searched upon entry. No Re-entry
All ticket sales are final. BlockParty is a rain or shine event, no refunds will be issued due to weather. Artists and program schedules are subject to change without notice.
You may enter the festival after the gates open up until 10:15pm. No Re-entry.
The festival will be taking place Rain or Shine. Please dress accordingly to the weather conditions.
LOST & FOUND:
If any items were lost during the BlockParty, please contact LMH Box Office 519-432-1107 (Monday-Friday 11AM-6PM)
Food vendors will be located on site. Gluten Free option included. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
ATM Machines available on site.
There is NO on-site parking available. There are city of London parking lots within a one-three block radius.
Portable restrooms are available throughout the grounds.
There are medical stations that are staffed with emergency medical professionals on site.
A FREE water refill station will be available on-site.
(Small clear empty plastic water bottles allowed)
No smoking on the festival grounds. There will be a designated smoking area outside of the ground near the front gates.
The official BlockParty after party will be held at London Music Hall - 185 Queens Avenue.
• YES Small bags. ONLY single compartment backpacks & purses (maximum 12”x12”)
• YES Small clear empty plastic water bottles
• YES Fanny packs
• YES Sealed sunscreen
• YES Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
• YES E-cigs or vapes that do not have refillable liquid chambers (only permitted in designated areas)
• YES Physician-prescribed medication (must show physician’s prescription)
• YES Earplugs
• YES Powder makeup and sealed tampons
• YES Costumes
• YES Jewellery
• YES Sealed packs of gum
• YES Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
• YES Small towels
• YES Flags/ handmade signs (no poles)
• YES Non-professional flash/still cameras.
• Multi-compartment backpacks and purses are NOT allowed. (Please store your personal items in a single compartment backpack or purse)
• NO Large purses, bags or backpack (over 12″×12″)
• NO Illegal or illicit substances
• NO Weapons of any kind
• NO Outside food or beverages
• NO Camelbaks
• NO Pets
• NO Fireworks
• NO Laser pointers
• NO Musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
• NO Masks
• NO Liquid makeup or unsealed tampons (upon entry)
• NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
• NO bicycles, skateboards, scooters or hoverboards
• NO Markers, pens or spray paint
• NO Large chains or spiked jewellery
• NO Stickers, flyers
• NO Balls or Frisbees
• NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs
• NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
• NO glow sticks (bracelets permitted)
• NO Selfie sticks
• NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment.
For all inquiries please contact London Music Hall (519) 432-1107 or send us a private message on Facebook.